Boost Your Mental Fitness with an Introductory 7-week Positive Intelligence (PQ) Program – Guaranteed
- PQ (your Positive Intelligence Quotient) is the measure of your Mental Fitness. It’s the best predictor of how happy you are and how well you perform relative to your potential.
- Positive Intelligence is a synthesis of recent breakthroughs in neuroscience, CBT (cognitive behavior therapy), and performance science.
- And the good news is: you can boost your PQ significantly with practice.
The program consists of the following:
- Seven weekly group coaching sessions (30-45 minutes)
- One one-on-one coaching session after Week 3 of the program (your personal saboteurs)
- 2 online assessments including your overall Positive Intelligence score and top saboteurs
- Positive Intelligence (PQ) App
- Seven one-hour weekly videos released on weekends
- 15 minutes/day of Coach Challenges and PQ Reps practice on PQ App
- Positive Intelligence book (PDF version)
- Access to the Positive Intelligence app for a year.
More information can be found at the Positive Intelligence website where a self-guided version of the program is also available at $995.
$995, including one 1:1 coaching discussion on your personal saboteurs based on the included Saboteur Assessement
Guarantee: If you follow the program and feel it did not fundamentally change your perspective on the obstacles holding you back from enjoying life more fully, I will refund your investment.
Timing: New pod formation for the next session is finalizing now. Space is limited to five.
Contact: Email me at Paul AT GreatDad.com or click HERE to set up a quick chat to ask questions.
What people who’ve done the program are saying:
“Positive Intelligence (PQ) vastly improved my clarity and happiness. It is truly worth the time and money. I only wish I’d been able to do it earlier in my life.” Rick Matcovich., Sausalito, CA
“The combination of Shirzad’s reassuring voice guiding us and Paul’s expert coaching support has provided me with a foundation that I know will stay with me for many years. Who knew that these straightforward insights and techniques along with a deeply caring coach could make such lifelong changes in how we all face our daily challenges?” Vera F. Charleston, SC
“As someone in her early twenties, I am always looking for ways to set healthy habits for the future. It was amazing to me how small changes throughout my day could help to completely change my outlook and help me grow. I hope to continue this practice for the rest of my life and get all my friends to try it as well!” Hadley Kim, San Francisco, CA
“I’ve been working with Paul as an executive coach and recently completed the Positive Intelligence program. I was skeptical about the program initially, but as the weeks unfolded, I was amazed at how making such small changes can lead to such dramatic results. There’s no question this program is worth the investment I made. Paul is smart, insightful, creative, and an excellent coach. And his levity and sense of humor make him fun to work with.” Richard Weiss., Charlotte, NC
“This course has helped me manage testing anxiety and understand why my mind acts the way it does in stressful situations. It has also helped me be more empathetic to myself, and I would highly encourage teams to take the course. ” Conor H., San Francisco, CA
* Special price includes one personal coaching session based on Positive Intelligence results.